Today has turned into an errand running sort of day and there’s a nice cool breeze outside meaning its not 110 degrees outside for once! I’ve been going bare faced on my days off from work for a couple of weeks now (with the exception of date nights cause you know how that goes…) because my love-hate relationship with my skin has now been leaning on the love side because I’ve been using some pretty awesome skincare stuff that I’ll be sharing with you real soon. My skin has been glowing (no bun in the oven for me just yet), dark circles have been vanishing, and my skin has been evening out but some days just call for some makeup. I really just felt like getting pretty and dolled up today so these are the products that are on my face today.
1. Gabriel Cosmetics Powder Foundation in Deep Beige: I don’t wear foundation but I use this to set my undereye concealer and its buttery soft and silky texture works perfect to prevent creasing and any melting of my concealer, even in the scorching hot sun. I’m beginning to hit pan on this bad boy so even though I love the hell out of this stuff the beauty blogger in me is saying “girrrrrl now you know it’s time to try something else out.” Soooo I’m probably going to purchase something else soon but this stuff has definitely been upgraded to holy grail status so like the terminator says “I’ll be back”.
2. RMS Beauty’s Uncover Up in #44*: I can go on and on (again) about how much I love this concealer but you can either take my word for it when I say that this concealer is the best of ALL TIME (read in your best kanye impersonation) or you can read my review on it here. This stuff offers awesome coverage and melts into the skin giving a very natural finish. No one ever believes me when I say that it is an all natural concealer that I’m using cause it’s pretty much too good to be true. Picking out a shade in this concealer has proved to be tricky for some so definitely check out some swatches on this one. Here’s a post with swatches of them all side by side here. Thank me later.
3. Revolution Organics Beauty Balm in Bronzed: This is definitely a gorgeous bronzer even for deep skin tones and it brings the glow without tons of shimmer. Since today isn’t a super hot day I decided to use this to bring back some warmth to my face. I use this on my temples and right below my blush for a nice bronzed look. It’s on the highly creamy side so it takes some blending to make sure it doesn’t just sit on top of the skin but I’ve been loving it.
4. RMS Beauty’s Lip Shine in Sacred: I’ve been loving this lip shine on my cheeks and the staying power of this stuff is just fantastico. Since this lip shine does stain it lasts quite a long time on my cheeks and a little definitely goes a long way. Since this is a reddish pink it also mimics a natural flush of the cheeks so I’ve been wearing this strictly on my cheeks since I’ve been a little timid when it comes to a really really bright lip. I know, I’m a punk.
5. Zuzu Luxe’s Liquid Liner in Raven: I’m on my fourth bottle of this stuff and I am now convinced that I must try out all of their other colors. Especially Black Pearl, which is a gorgeous black with glitter to really turn things up. Because of this liquid liner I am now a pro at doing a cat eye in mere minutes (insert me tooting my own horn here). This stuff also never smudges and literally lasts all day and never dries out, love this stuff.
6. Benecos Natural Maximum Volume Mascara in Deep Black: I’ve been loving the fact that I, the one with pretty sparse lashes can now have pretty thick and voluminous lashes. Say whaaat? Yes, this mascara definitely brings the volume and my lashes have been the center of attention lately, in a good way. This mascara definitely transfers when on the bottom lashes but I never get this problem on my top lashes. So I loooove.
7. Benecos Lip Liner in Pink* mixed with their lip gloss in Rose Garden: I’ve been loving these two paired together since this pink lip liner turns this medium tone purple gloss into a nice pinkish purple tone. Very, very pretty in this warm weather.
8. Jane Iredale’s Eye Pencil in Basic Black: Tight lining is the bees knees! I love the illusion it gives me of much longer and thicker lashes. So all hail the power of makeup! It’s pretty crazy how certain makeup tricks and tips can really transform your look, so just like the art of filling in my brows, tight lining has become a staple in my makeup routine. Jane Iredale’s eye pencil has definitely been pretty good for accomplishing that.
So what’s on your face today? The product junkie in me is definitely curious to know so definitely let me know in the comment section below what products you’re wearing on your face today!
Disclosure: This post includes PR samples that were sent to me for review but all opinions are 100% my own. These products are marked with an asterisk. This post contains affiliate links and you don’t pay anything extra by purchasing through them, but purchasing through them does support this site.